If you carry around your child a lot, you might be familiar with severe backaches. This can happen due to wrong posture or uneven distribution of weight.
Carrying your baby on one hip will cause structural imbalance for your baby’s hips and spine, as well as cause problems for your own posture in the long run.
When you choose the Ergobaby 360 Carrier, you can put all of the concerns mentioned above to rest. It is one of the very best in baby carriers out there.
The 360 is one of Ergobaby’s latest releases and every single bit of attention has gone towards ensuring that the carrier supports both your baby’s hips and spine as well as protects your own back and shoulders.
But wait, that’s not all. Check out its special features to learn more.
Our Ergobaby 360 Carrier Review
Wondering whether the Ergobaby 360 is the carrier for you? We have travelled to both Vanuatu and France with this carrier. We share both the positives and the negatives in our review of the Ergobaby 360 baby carrier.
Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier Features
- Ergobaby four position 360 carrier offers front-internal, front-outward, hip carry and back carry postures.
- Properly structured bucket seat to help your child remain in an ergonomic situated position.
- An adjustable belt that can be worn high or low to augment comfort.
- Made from 100% cotton canvas shell and 100% lined with cotton poplin.
- Can be machine-washed easily without causing any damage.
- Adjustable seat width and back panel adjusts with your infant.
- Adjustable hood to help and support the infant’s head while dozing; shields from the sun, and offers privacy when breastfeeding.
- Offers a hands-free support system while your baby is peacefully sleeping.
The 360 Ergo Baby Carrier stands as the best in its class, it has the additional lumbar support for additional back comfort.
It also contains the detachable pouch to keep your baby’s needs handy.
This model has a super-adjustable waistband, which is also very soft and provides both you and your little one a pain-free experience.
Whether you sit, stand, or move around, the carrier will not become a hindrance to your daily activities.
Why do We Love this Carrier So Much?
What makes it unique is its bucket structure that helps the baby to be seated in a frog-legged position. This seating position is considered to be optimal, helping the baby to grow naturally. Moreover, the company, with its advanced technology in the making, has made the product extremely ergonomic too.
It’s so comfortable that you can place the baby inside and enjoy a hike or a full day of travel explorations.
Ergobaby 4 position 360 baby carrier covers the primary four postures.
Your baby can enjoy the front – inward facing, front – outward facing, hip carry, and back carry which will keep him/her cozy and warm.
The Ergo Baby Carrier is quite comfortable to wear and promises to keep you and your child in proper posture.
Overall, we can say that the Ergobaby four position 360 baby carrier is a premium product that is a must-have in every mommy’s arsenal.
So, go ahead and check it out right now! Click here to see the latest prices on Amazon Australia.
You might also be interested in comparing this carrier with other carriers in our best baby carrier review guide.